Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Bliss

We're alive and we're functioning! People weren't kidding when they said that having two kids is exponentially harder than having one. Holy moley. I have a million things to talk about and no time to talk about any of them. Little H is settling in with us really well. W is smitten and Neil and I are surviving on pure love. We're all bananas for this little man.
I have lots of thoughts on attachment and bonding, guilt, loss, white guilt, fielding questions and beginning the triad. My mind grapes are still scattered to the far corners of my head and what little time I had for writing pre-H is now filled with laundry, cleaning and more laundry. So any eloquent thoughts will have to wait for another day. For now, I'm just a proud momma, bragging about my boys.
H is four months old today and he's such a cutie. He has beautiful blue eyes and is going to tower over all of us.



So that's all I have time for right now. We're all in love with little H and endless grateful to his birth family for entrusting him with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment